The Girls

The Girls

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miles for Hope

The Miles for Hope 5k Walk/Run is right around the corner. It is on Sept 26th at 8am. Below is a link for more information regarding the event.

https://www.milesforhope.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=148

I will be out there with my family and will either be doing the walk or the run depending on how I feel. I hope to have as many people join us as possible to help raise money for a very worthy cause. My Mom plans on being out there to greet us over the finish line. This of course is all depending on whether or not she is feeling well enough. This run is a major mile stone for us as it comes at the tail end of my Mother’s first phase of treatments. I have provided the registration information below. Please let me know if you plan on doing the walk/run so I can send out more information to you about race day.

https://www.milesforhope.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/register&id=6&reset=1

No comments: