The Girls

The Girls

Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Name Calling ....

Mom has asked that we do not share the name of the actual Cancer she has been diagnosed with. It doesn't really matter the name ... it is Cancer. If we gave you the name you would search the web for information .... all of which does not pertain to Mom. We are taking on this monster knowing that everyone's diagnoses is different. We refuse to have let the web dictate our hope. We speak with the doctors and they give us hope. Your hope and prayers are appreciated. We need a cheering section to cheer us on.

1 comment:

Cousin Lynn said...

Hi everyone, so glad you are doing this. It's a good idea. I am checking the blog every few days, so I can update my dad, who is Bobbi's uncle and have passed the blog on to my brother, Jeff too. This might be his first blog experience! We are thinking of Bobbi everyday, and so admire her good spirit. She is a fighter! I'm hoping she gets thru these treatments with a minimum of discomfort. My thoughts are with you all. Lynn